Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Support All Things Curvy!

The headline says it all if you didn't get that message from my blog before ;)


Today I stumbled upon the Kardashian's Sears new campaign for the Kardashian Kollection, which this time is all about you. 


Kourtney, Khloe, and The Future Mrs. West are rolling out with a plus size Denim extension of their brand at Sears. To commemorate the launch they are asking you to strut your stuff and be the face of the campaign to be featured in the full line Ads (which is actually pretty cool).


Details here: 




The winner will receive:

  • Round trip coach air transportation for one (1) to Los Angeles
  • One (1) night lodging in LA
  • A professional photo shoot for Kardashian Kurves
  • A photograph from the shoot will appear in an advertisement for the Kardashian Kurves denim line

To enter click the really hard to find big blue link at the bottom of the page and let me know if you win! I would love to see my Curvy nation represented in a stylish campaign, exclusively at Sears. ;)

-TLW

Photo Credit: Celebuzz.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment