Friday, April 20, 2012

Meet Arianna The Designer!

So as I mentioned before in my post Shopaholic Not So Anonymous, I have been working on a variety things in my personal life; one of which is designing. My mom, Assata Green, was a Chicago Fashion Designer in the late 80's to early 90's. As homage to her eloquent craft, I have decided to continue producing under her name!


I have been designing for some time for myself, but my first client was none other than ChiStyleMaven. She has a style obsession with Bow Tie's & Menswear so of course I created a piece for her!

To see the full story and how we went from her Pinterest boards to her latest neck piece, and to see us both in our Menswear, visit her latest post: My 2 Obsessions Have Collided Bow Ties:


I have created a variety of Collars and Bow Ties for myself, and honestly I think they're timeless pieces. You can wear it to a formal event, or in your every day wear, and it looks so classic. For more photo's of Ana's Bow Tie see below, and for your own custom creation, contact me!

Email me at AssataDesigns@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter - I would love to connect with you :)




Thanks for being my first customer, Ana!

I hope to create custom pieces for you all, as well. Don't be shy. ;)

-TLW


0 comments:

Post a Comment