Thursday, April 12, 2012

"What's So Big About A Size 6?"

Yesterday, Khloe Kardashian Odom was a guest on The Ellen Show to talk about her recent Cosmo cover, "Kimye", and her achievements in teaming up with Sears. Once more, I am not fueling the Kardashian train, but I do love their style (see Give Kredit Where Kredit Is Due) including her outfit below:

Khloe is wearing Kardashian Kollection 'Road to Nowhere' jacket (in stores May 2012), and Kardashian Kollection Button Front Blouse

Odom says she was honored, and surprised in the request to perform Cover Girl duties because she is ridiculed for her weight; she in fact says, "I think you sent this [offer] to the wrong sister". Nevertheless Khloe showed off her Curves because "she doesn't have to be a size 0 to be on the cover". Preach!

Watch the clip below to see Mrs. Odom's beaming self esteem and pride about her sexy:


I am 100% behind Khloe's brand of self respect. She is gorgeous with a great personality to match, but in a forever battle with the media when compared to her sisters. I also empathize with Khloe - because I'm her size! I'm a size 6/8 and 5'8" and there isn't one thing I would change about my physique. Three words Khlo': You - Go- Girl. For more information on Mrs. Odom, check out the new issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine on new stands now.

She's sexy and she knows it!
-TLW


Media Credit: The Ellen Show YouTube Channel, Kim Kardashian Official Website

*Just a side note: Thank you ALL for reading! It is a joy to write things that I hope bear some meaning with you and I am so grateful for your weekly visits! Curvy girls rock ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment