Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chanel Pre Fall 2012 - I Want It NOW!

I know, I know I just told you about Jumpsuits, but I couldn't resist another post. As an aspiring designer myself I love looking at iconic collections for inspiration, or just an understanding of where our Fashion Leaders of today see us going as we embrace new textiles each season. Today however, after stumbling upon the Chanel Pre-Fall 2012 Collection I felt awestruck. I love prints, intricacies in simple garments, and pure  brilliance in craftsmanship. In these pieces today that is all. I. see.

According to Vogue, this collection "combined force of the likes of Lesage (the embroidery house headed until a very short while ago by the recently passed 82-year-old François Lesage), buttons and jewelry by Desrues, metalwork by Goossens, flowers of lace, silk, and velvet by Guillet, and the newest addition to the stable, announced only yesterday, Montex, another storied Parisian embroiderer."


Here are my most favorite works of art:




Photo Credit: Vogue.com

To view all 79 looks visit Vogue's Chanel Review- Slideshow.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to get lost in the majesty of this all over again.


TLW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment