Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jumping-On Point

I have to admit- as much as I love fashion, sometimes there is so much gong on. Mixing prints, colorblocking you name it; after a while if you leave those trends up to the imagination sometimes they go too far. And matching? Forget it. These days pairing an outfit is not as easy as it used to be (OK, maybe it is, but you get where I am going with this). One of the unmistakable trends I love, and am a huge fan of its comeback is: the Jumpsuit! I personally own 5 (4 of which I designed myself) and I think they are the best thing since sliced bread. Jumpsuits are flawless. You don’t have to worry about the fit, since most jumpsuits are cut straight up and down for the entire body to fill. More importantly and more often than not, these suits aren’t a snoozefest! Jumpsuits make a bold statement since this garment gives itself one shot to get it right. 

Here are a few of my favorites, including one designed by yours truly:

Feel the Piece- Pump Jumpsuit

Lorelai Beige over Black Lace Romper

Out with the Girls Color Block Romper

What Goes Around Comes Around- Racquel Jumpsuit like it What Goes Around Comes Around Racquel Jumpsuit
Zimmermann - Calm Jumpsuit with Leather Trim

Assata Designs Silk Jumpsuit - 1.18.11


Let's hear it Ladies, is this one trend that should have died with our Disco Lovin' ancestors? Let me know what you think of these suits & my creation :)

Jump Around!
TLW

0 comments:

Post a Comment